Friday, August 9, 2013

You gave my buzzing friends a new home!

Richard,

It's with appreciation that I thank you for relocating our "girls" who had been residing in our wall. The pest control company only wanted to spray, kill and leave them to suffer in the confines of our home, but you were kind enough to consider removing them alive and taking them to a bee farm. You were so patient and kind, even dressing my friend in a bee suit, and giving us some of the precious and sweet honey our bees put up! I felt like I was in school again, learning the intricacies of insects and the behavior of these glorious social creatures. It's obvious that you love being an entomologist and helping people.

Thank you for all you've done, and I enthusiastically recommend you to everyone I meet. Thanks for the pictures of our friends in their new home!

Serena B. Jacksonville Beach, Fla

No comments:

Post a Comment